2009年4月25日星期六

tired....

i was very tired on it...i can't believed that i'm get fool again....

i do not understand what you're going to do

and do not understood what you're going to do for me...

maybe we are not that match...maybe we are not friend

to do also...but how ever...i felt that i'm get hurt again...

i'm really hate it's feel...i'm hate why you want to did it for me...

please dont think that i'm your choice...i need a true love....

i need a care....i need a future....even that you're my lover...

but then not means that you could hurt me always....

and now i'm over 40 hour didn't sleep on this 2 day...

what i'm going to do now....i just want rest...but please...

please that you faster out on my mind...

please leave me alone....

2 条评论:

  1. Papa..dun like that ok !
    Cheer up !
    Look foward and true love will appear soon
    Knw ! Believed on it !
    We stil young ! Know !

    回复删除
  2. hahaha.yeah~
    look forward n let it go ba..
    dun think back le.
    true love will appear soon~
    v wil support u de..

    回复删除